Monday, July 20, 2015

Cize

The end of exercise is here! Do you hate burpees, running, and just working out in general? Well then, THIS is the program made just for you! Reminiscent of your fun college days where you would go out dancing with your girlfriends, Shaun T (of Insanity, T25, & Hip Hop Abs fame) will teach you awesome dances to some of today's hot music. You'll be moving & grooving, and it isn't about being perfect. No, far from it. This program is about FEELING the music, FEELING the rhythm in your body, and getting up off the couch and having fun! No one cares if you look like J-Lo's backup dancer or a total dork (like I do, haha!). This program gets you out of your head, and gets you dancing your stress away. Let's face it, who couldn't stand to de-stress a little?

I am going to be completely honest with you here. When I first heard that this program was coming out, I thought it was going to be corny. Like, "Seriously? A dancing program? I can't freaking dance! This is going to be dumb." Well, then at Summit (Beachbody's coaching conference), I did a live workout with Shaun T and he taught a Cize routine...and IT. WAS. AMAZE-BALLS!!! (does anyone even use that phrase anymore?) It honestly did NOT feel like I was working out. It felt like I was dancing at a club (you know, back in college, when liquid courage made me "good" at dancing, haha!) or like when I cheered in high school and was learning a new routine. SO. MUCH. FUN! For real! I was laughing and smiling the entire time, and didn't even pay any attention to the heart rate monitor I wear when I work out: that is, until it was over and I turned it off, not expecting much. I was beyond shocked at the number of calories I burned in an hour of dancing. I had sweat dripping from every surface of my body, I probably smelled funny, and I looked I'm sure like a total ass, but I have literally never had that much fun while exercising. Here's the proof: look at that smile! Did I mention this was at 6 am??!!




Now, the routines on the DVD are not an hour long; they're roughly 30-ish minutes (the longest is like 40). Definitely something you can fit into your day. There are 6 different dance routines, and Shaun T builds by teaching a few moves at a time, then adding on another move or two, until you know the entire thing and put it to music. The challenge pack comes with a 30 day bag supply of Shakeology in the flavor of your choice, 3 Cize DVD's with 2 routines each, a calendar to follow each day to know which routine to do, weekend survival guide, eating guide, a bonus DVD with an additional routine if you purchase through me, admittance into my support group for nutrition and fitness, and ME! You don't pay any extra for my services once you purchase the initial challenge pack. Deadline for ordering a challenge pack to be entered for the giveaway is Friday, July 24th at midnight EST.

Doesn't this sound phenomenal? How can you NOT try this?!
Fill out the application & join my team TODAY! Don't wait. You won't regret it! :-)


Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.